Oil Spill Response
Baranko Environmental has a depth of knowledge and experience in response, protection, collection, and removal of oil, chemical, and saltwater spill incidents. Ranging from small spills to large releases, our experienced staff are available to provide a fast, safe and proper level of response to your emergency situations.
Response Ready Equipment
- Rapid Deployment Boom Trailers
- Oil Spill Response Trailers
- Vacuum Trucks
- Roll-off Boxes & Transportation
- Water Response Vessels for Boom Deployment
- 24/7 Emergency Response Teams Available
Remediation / Reclamation
Our success is attributed to well trained and highly experienced personnel who possess technical expertise and an ability to balance safety with operational performance. Baranko Environmental offers extensive experience and an impressive inventory of equipment to handle any job, large or small, to work within your budget.
- Contaminated Soil Removal and Disposal
- Pond Cleaning and Closure
- Underground Storage Tank Removal and Closure
- Sludge and Soil Dewatering
- Erosion Control and Repair
- Weed Spraying
- Waste Removal and Recycling Services
- OQ Trained Personnel
A full fleet of vacuum trucks that can quickly be deployed, Baranko Environmental is able to remove, transport and dispose of wet and dry, hazardous and non-hazardous, or TENORM-impacted materials.
- Liquid and Dry/Bulk Vacuum Services
- OQ Trained Personnel
- Pits, Tanks and Sumps
- Emergency Response
- Specialized Unit for Frac Sand Removal
We specialize in cleaning tanks that are utilized to store various products including hazardous chemicals, petrochemicals, crude oil and even water. Whether you are changing product, inspecting tank integrity, making modifications and repairs, removing solids and sludge, removing TENORM contamination or demolishing a tank, Baranko Environmental is well prepared with highly trained personnel and state-of-the-art equipment to clean your tank.
- Confined Space Entry and Rescue
- Frac Tank Cleaning
- TENORM Cleanout and Proper Disposal
- Treater Cleaning of TENORM and Sludge
- Plant Turn-Around Confined Rescue for Inspection Team
- Minor Tank Repairs Involving Confined Space Entry
Baranko Environmental owns and operates three TENORM decontamination facilities in North Dakota. These facilities enable us to decontaminate flow/frac trees, valves, tubing and sucker rod with our patent pending process. The waste streams are managed and disposed of in full compliance with state and federal regulations, while protecting the public and environment by safely removing TENORM in a controlled setting. We hold TENORM specific licenses in North Dakota for the decontamination and transportation of TENORM.
COVID-19 Cleaning & Disinfecting
The worldwide Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak has people scrambling to protect themselves, their homes and businesses from potential contamination. The effects of this type of biohazard situation can last up to a week and the continued spread of the disease has led to a growing number of fatalities in the US. We are dedicated to providing rapid emergency response 24/7 throughout North Dakota and surrounding areas so you can have peace of mind in the event of an outbreak.
How Do We Clean Coronavirus?
Coronavirus has quickly gained a reputation for being particularly insidious. It can survive on surfaces for up to 17 days and people infected by the virus don’t show symptoms until approximately two weeks after infection, making it difficult to track and contain. This is why having a biohazard remediation company on your side is so important.
Baranko Environmental adheres to all OSHA regulations, is certified by the IICRC (Institute of Inspection Cleaning & Restoration Certification) and strictly follows the most state-of-the-art procedures when it comes to disease cleanup and disinfection. Coronavirus (COVID-19) is still novel, so we are continually reviewing the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC) for up to date solutions and utilize CDC approved and EPA registered disinfectants.
- We use CDC approved and EPA registered industrial-strength disinfectants with a broad spectrum kill claim
- All infected materials are cleaned, disinfected, and properly disposed of as biohazard waste
- Fully encapsulated personal protective equipment (PPE) and full-face respirator masks are worn at all times by our certified cleanup technicians
- We adhere to a stringent coronavirus demobilization process for our equipment, trucks and waste storage areas
Our rock solid reputation is built on large-scale projects for many clients including:
and most major oil, gas and pipeline companies